HI, I'M MAJORUM. I STUMBBLED ACROSS THIS SITE, AND REGISTERED. I WAS HORRIBLYTROUBLED 7 YEARS WHEN OUT OF WHAT SEEMEDNOWHERE IGOTA SMALL SORE ON TOP OF MY SCALP. ITCHED VERY BAD . ONE SORETURNED OUTTOBE MORE,AND THEN MORE, ANDTHEN TO MYDR. DERMATITIS SHE TIOLD ME. ANTIBIOTIC CREAMS TURNEDINTO STEROID CREAMS,THEN SOMETHING ELSE, AND ON AND ON.MYSCALP DISORDER TORMENTING ME 24/7 I WENT TO A DERMATOLOGIST. HE RXED ME WITH A MEDICATED SHAMPOO CALLED KETEKOZOLE. MISSED SPELLED.EVERY DAY OF MYLIFEUP TO THIS MONTH I USED THIS SHAMPOO AND A GELCALLED CLOBETASOL. THEY DID KILL THE INFECTION. BUT I'M LEFT WITH AN EXTREMLT SCALY SCALP THAT SEEMS TO NEVER END AND CLEAR UP. SOOOOO I TURNED TO ALTERNATIVE MEDICINE. I SEARCHED WEB MD. ALONGWITH ANY OTHER SITES ON THE SUBJECT OF SCALP FOLLICULITIS, I WENT BACK TO MY DERMATALOGIST AND HE CONFERMED WHAT I THOUGHT I HAD. MY RESEARCH PAID OFF IN A CORRECT DIAGNOSIS, AFTER 6 YEARS OF BEING TREATED FORWHAT I DID HAVE, I NOWFIND OUT THAT THE SHAMPOO HE HAS ME ON CONTAINS AN INDIGRDIENTCALLED LAURATH SULFATE FOUND IN MOST ALL SHAMPOOS IN AMERICA, ITCAUSES DANDRUFF IN ALL OUR SCALPS, CHECK IT OUT FOR YOURSELF. SO I GET INFO. FROM A WEB SITE IN OILS.LIKE NEEM, LAVENDAR, ETC. MAKING THIS SHORTER... HERE'S A MIX FOR ANY ONE ANY AGE...
FOR SCALP PROBLEMS OF ANY KIND:
MIX 1TSP.NEEM/1TSP.TEATREE OIL/
1TSP. ROSEMARY OIL/ AND 3 TABLESPS. OF A CARRIER OIL LIKE OLIVE OR ALMOND/ ALTHOUGH WHEATGERM AND MACADAMIAN OIL MATCH NATURAL SEBUM. MIX ANDSTORE MIXTURE IN DARK COLORED GLASSBOTTLE. APPLY DAILY. THE SMEEL IS NOT GOOD BUTI9 PLACE A DO RAG AND LEAVE ON ALLNIGHT. GLORIOUS SLEEP WITHOUTBEING WOKE UP WITH AN ITCHINGSCALP. NEEM OIL IS AN ANTIFUNGAL AND ANTI ITCH OIL. GOOD FOR SORES AND INSECT BITES. AND FOR ALL YOU MOTHERS AND GRA-MA'S LIKE MYSELF I DETEST LICE. I HATE HEAD LICE MORETHAN ANY THING IN THIS WORLD. NO MORE WILL MYGRAND-CHILDREN SUFFER THE AGONY AND EMBARESSMENT OF HEAD LICE, THANKS TO MY KNOWLEDGE OF NEEM OIL.. IT REPELLS FLEAS, AND YES IT WILL KILL HEAD LICE. IF YOU DON'T BELIEVE ME TRY IT NEXT TIME YOU FIND YOURSELF UP AGAINST THISNASTY BUG. DESPICABLE. THANK GODFOR ALL THESE PRECIOUS OILS, THAT HEAL HELP AND MAKE LIFE WORTH SMILING ABOUT.
A WONDERFUL DAY TO YOU.