Topic Options
#20336 - 06/20/05 03:47 PM A Lotion of Traditional Chinaian Medicine Helpful to Cure Ichthyosis Vulgaris
China Offline

Loc: Shanghai, P.R.China
Traditional Chinaian Medicine has been used thousands of years and proved to be remarkably successful in some fields, especially to chronic diseases.

Introduction:

Ichthyosis is a group of different skin conditions and the commonest sort is IV(Ichthyosis Vulgaris)

We extract an herbal lotion in traditional medicine of China. Up to now, more than one hundred IV patients have tried it and the rate of the significant improvement is 70%. Furthermore, about 20% people do not have a relapse in 6 months and thus I think they are cured.

How to Use:

1. Have a wash and clean the skin. But don't use the soap, oil, cream or anything else.

2. Daub the lotion to the scaly skins.

3.Take a sitz bath after 20 minutes and keep the temperature of water higher than 40 C (104 F). At the same time, please rub the scaly skin with a clean towel.

4. Towel off after 60 minutes. Then daub the lotion again and get dressed after 10 minutes. Please keep it on your body until the next bathe.

5. Repeat it once every 24 hours.

In view of one has the substance on the skin, the first two steps can be reduced from the 2nd day. That is, one can go to have a bath directly and then daub the lotion. It is unnecessary to clean the skin and daub the lotion before the bath in next days.

Dosage:

It depends on the area of the scaly skins. In general, a course of treatment is 9 days and 300ml is enough to a Chinaian patient.

Caution:

1. I'm just an amateur rather than a professional physican. I have not the license of the doctor.

2. This lotion has not been approved and certificated by FDA or any other organization.

3. It is not oral and pregnant women are prohibited.

4. The herbs have been used in China thousands of years and they should be safe. At the same time, I havení»t heard of any side effect. But we cannot ignore the existence because the related experiments have not been done.

5. The patients with anaphylaxis should do a test before using the lotion.

Contact me:

E-mail: ichthyosis&163.com
This is to prevent spam and you should use @ to replace & when sending the mail.

#20337 - 10/20/05 08:58 PM Re: A Lotion of Traditional Chinaian Medicine Helpful to Cure Ichthyosis Vulgaris
karie4u Offline

Loc: LAS VEGAS NV.
what is the name of the lotion?

#20338 - 10/22/05 09:15 PM Re: A Lotion of Traditional Chinaian Medicine Helpful to Cure Ichthyosis Vulgaris
ola Offline

Loc: egypt
Quote:
Originally posted by China:
Traditional Chinaian Medicine has been used thousands of years and proved to be remarkably successful in some fields, especially to chronic diseases.

Introduction:

Ichthyosis is a group of different skin conditions and the commonest sort is IV(Ichthyosis Vulgaris)

We extract an herbal lotion in traditional medicine of China. Up to now, more than one hundred IV patients have tried it and the rate of the significant improvement is 70%. Furthermore, about 20% people do not have a relapse in 6 months and thus I think they are cured.

How to Use:

1. Have a wash and clean the skin. But don't use the soap, oil, cream or anything else.

2. Daub the lotion to the scaly skins.

3.Take a sitz bath after 20 minutes and keep the temperature of water higher than 40 C (104 F). At the same time, please rub the scaly skin with a clean towel.

4. Towel off after 60 minutes. Then daub the lotion again and get dressed after 10 minutes. Please keep it on your body until the next bathe.

5. Repeat it once every 24 hours.

In view of one has the substance on the skin, the first two steps can be reduced from the 2nd day. That is, one can go to have a bath directly and then daub the lotion. It is unnecessary to clean the skin and daub the lotion before the bath in next days.

Dosage:

It depends on the area of the scaly skins. In general, a course of treatment is 9 days and 300ml is enough to a Chinaian patient.

Caution:

1. I'm just an amateur rather than a professional physican. I have not the license of the doctor.

2. This lotion has not been approved and certificated by FDA or any other organization.

3. It is not oral and pregnant women are prohibited.

4. The herbs have been used in China thousands of years and they should be safe. At the same time, I havení»t heard of any side effect. But we cannot ignore the existence because the related experiments have not been done.

5. The patients with anaphylaxis should do a test before using the lotion.

Contact me:

E-mail: ichthyosis&163.com
This is to prevent spam and you should use @ to replace & when sending the mail.

HI china
can I use your lotion for my baby who has LI and she is 1.5 year/and how much does it coast
ola

#20339 - 10/26/05 10:01 PM Re: A Lotion of Traditional Chinaian Medicine Helpful to Cure Ichthyosis Vulgaris
karie4u Offline

Loc: LAS VEGAS NV.
what is the name of the lotion?and where can we buy it?I would like to try it.

#20340 - 11/22/05 11:47 AM Re: A Lotion of Traditional Chinaian Medicine Helpful to Cure Ichthyosis Vulgaris
China Offline

Loc: Shanghai, P.R.China
Quote:
Originally posted by ola:

HI china
can I use your lotion for my baby who has LI and she is 1.5 year/and how much does it coast
ola

Dear ola,

Very sorry for delay in response. I'm just an amateur interested in the ancient medicine of China rather than a physician. Actually, I'm an automotive engineer. Recently our company has a lot of urgent projects so I have no time to reply in time.

This lotion has cured more than 100 patients in China. However, ichthyosis is a group of different skin problems. The commonest sort is IV (Ichthyosis Vulgaris) and other diseases such as X-linked, CIF and EHK are rarely seen. Therefore, I can confirm the lotion is indeed effective to IV according to the 100 cases but the data are not enough to reflect whether it also does work to other diseases.

In a word, I suggest you to try if it is IV. But your baby has lamellar ichthyosis and I cannot promise the efficacy.

Copyright 2012 Ichthyosis Information