Topic Options
#20309 - 08/20/04 10:48 PM Herb China...
Jr88 Offline

Loc: Vancouver, BC, Canada
I came across this website and was curious as to whether anyone here has heard of it and/or has tried it?
It looks like its some type of herbal tea..

You know what they say...Curiosity killed the cat!
http://www.herbchina2000.com/therapies/LTC.shtml#

#20310 - 09/10/04 02:41 AM Re: Herb China...
Chandra Offline

Loc: Grants Pass, OR
I live in an area ripe with herbalists and naturpaths, homeopaths, you name it and we've got it. I think I might get a reccomendation from a friend on which herbalist to see and I will perhaps get a consultation as soon as I can afford it. I am not going to buy 6 months worth without some discussion first but it looks intriguing. After all, the Chinese have spent far more time studying herbs than anybody in Europe and the Americas has so it wouldn't surprise me if Chinese herbalism can help relieve the difficulties of ichthyosis.

#20311 - 09/10/04 03:13 PM Re: Herb China...
Anonymous
Unregistered

I went to this site and took things a step further. I made them an offer they couldn't refuse, so to speak. I told them I represented hundreds of people with Ichthyosis who had tried just about everything under the sun to alleviate or cure our Ichthyosis. I informed them that most of us were pretty skeptical that an herbal remedy could help us. My offer to them was, send me a complete coarse of herbs that are supposed to cure Ichthyosis, free of charge, which I will pay shipping only on. In return I will report all my findings to all of you "potential customers". I also offered to pay full price for the remedy if it actually works. If there product works like thay say this is a no lose situation for them. I just wrote them this morning and will keep you informed as to what they say.
Keith.

[This message has been edited by Keith Charsha (edited September 10, 2004).]

#20312 - 04/08/05 06:15 AM Re: Herb China...
invisible Offline

Has anyone tried this chinese thing ... if so please tell me did it work ??? I would like to try it

Quote:
Originally posted by Jr88:
I came across this website and was curious as to whether anyone here has heard of it and/or has tried it?
It looks like its some type of herbal tea..

You know what they say...Curiosity killed the cat!
http://www.herbchina2000.com/therapies/LTC.shtml#

#20313 - 06/11/05 05:25 PM Re: Herb China...
invisible Offline

I am hearing lots of chinese claiming cure for ichthyosis, but no idea of the authenticity. As Keith has mentioned, if it realy work ... they get lots of potential customers ... have any one tried it so far ??

#20314 - 06/11/05 05:28 PM Re: Herb China...
invisible Offline

I checked the website ... It says there are only two type of ichthyosis .... does that itself shows how genuine they are

#20315 - 05/03/06 10:22 AM Re: Herb China...
lucifa Offline

Loc: hampshire, england
hi i've just read that web page and it mentions that there are several types and gives details of four inherated types

------------------
if it ain't broke don't fix it

Copyright 2012 Ichthyosis Information