Topic Options
#20098 - 10/31/00 03:46 AM New Noni Juice Users
Nikkster Offline

Loc: Philadelphia
Hello All of You Noni Users,

In the past, some of you stated that you were going to try Noni Juice. I just wanted to know how it was going if you ever got around to it. I admit, that I was one of those people that was going to try it this fall, but I have yet to do it. I guess I was still waiting for some more testimonials before I actually took the plunge.

So, please spill the details. Inquiring minds want to know. [img]http://www.ichthyosis.com/ubb/smile.gif[/img]

#20099 - 10/31/00 06:51 PM Re: New Noni Juice Users
Glori Offline

Loc: Elk Rapids, Michigan
I am still waiting to hear whether or not anyone has used the capsule form of Noni available from GNC and drugstore.com.
I am curious to hear if this works as well since it is a more affordable and easier to obtain form of Noni.
Anyone?

#20100 - 10/31/00 08:31 PM Re: New Noni Juice Users
Laura Phillips Offline

Loc: Detroit, MI
I haven't tried it yet either...I've ended up really happy with the improvement I've seen in my skin when I'm taking flax seed. I've had an opportunity on several occasions (traveling, etc.) to slip, and not take the flaxseed, and then I really notice a negative difference in my skin. Much better when back on it. Happy enough that I've kind of lost my motivation right now to try Noni.

#20101 - 10/31/00 11:26 PM Re: New Noni Juice Users
PuRpleStaR Offline

Loc: Toronto, Canada
ummm...i know this is off topic...but what is flax seed?

purplestar

#20102 - 11/01/00 05:16 PM Re: New Noni Juice Users
Solomon Rumicha Offline

To add to Purplestar's question, In what form
are you taking it ? How often ? where do you get it ?

Thanks.

#20103 - 11/01/00 06:59 PM Re: New Noni Juice Users
Laura Phillips Offline

Loc: Detroit, MI
Flax is a plant, a vegetable. It is one of the richest sources of Omega 3 essential fatty acids. Flax seed is a very old 'alternative' remedy for just about anything--kind of a cure-all. But it's a dietary fiber, so it's strong points are aiding digestion but it also has disease fighting properties, and has long been associated homeopathically with helping psoriasis.

You grind up flax seed into a powder to take it. Put it on salads, yogurt, orange juice, oatmeal, you name it. It has a nutty kind of taste to it. You can buy whole flax seeds at most any health food store and grind them yourself every day.

Flax seed is a very old and well-researched supplement. Search just about anyplace that has nutrition information and they should have some information about flax seed.

I personally take flax seed as in The Missing Link. Missing Link is a product by Designing Health, and it contains mostly ground flax seed (and some other good stuff). It comes vacuum sealed, and must be refridgerated to keep it fresh. You can find out more about Missing Link and where to get it from their website: http://www.designinghealth.com/index.html

#20104 - 11/14/00 08:23 PM Re: New Noni Juice Users
SweetOne Offline

Loc: Santa Ana, CA, Orange County
Hello everyone,

I've been using Noni for 3 months now and I've been noticing that it makes me get overheat faster than normal. When I get embarressed, excited, walk up a flight of stair, etc. I know that having ichthyosis already makes me overheat but this makes it worse where my face turns red and people ask me why is your face always red. Is anyone else experiencing this or have noticed yourself getting hot even when it's cool outside?

As for it working for me or not. When I first used it, it was great, my skin was soft and actually felt like normal skin (my ex also felt it and complements it) but after a month of use, I ran out so I had to order a new case and with that I didn't use it for about 5 days and it went back to normal. As soon as it received the new supply I started using it again but it has not been the same as the first month. Is this because I've stopped for a while or am I doing something wrong? I want to get the same results as the first month. Should I wait and use it later?

Please give your advise.

Thanks

------------------
Tina

#20105 - 11/15/00 05:42 PM Re: New Noni Juice Users
sonia Offline

Loc: United Kingdom
Hi Tina,
I didn't see any temperature problems in my daughter when I gave noni to her, but I did notice that after the third month the effects didn't seem as great. At this point we had to stop giving it to her anyway as she was undergoing various blood tests and we haven't put her back on as we are trying a nutritional approach at the moment.

Regards,

Sonia.

Copyright 2012 Ichthyosis Information