Topic Options
#20092 - 10/08/00 02:52 PM Noni Juice, am I doing this right?
Anonymous
Unregistered

Hey Sonia, sorry to bother you again, but I have been taking the noni juice for 3 weeks now and need your expertise. The only changes that have occured so far happened at the 2 week period, my skin dried out in my joint areas. I couldn't see this but I could feel it whenever I moved. Since then nothing has changed, I realize that I have a severe case of EHK and that it may not work as well for my type of Ichthyosis. I have never heard a testimonial from another EHK'r yet so I am kinda winging it here. I thought I would tell you regimen. I take the juice right when I get up, I wait a half an hour and then have a cup of coffee. I am not a breakfast eater so I don't usually eat until 10 am., I get up at 4:45am. Do I need to take a higher dose because of my skin severity? Should I force myself to eat in the morning? You mentioned a detox period, when and what should I do? HELP? Believe me I am not skeptical about the juice, I think I am doing something wrong or it just won't work on mt type of Ichthyosis. Any insight you can give me would be greatly appreciated.
Keith. (keithx1@earthlink.net)

#20093 - 10/09/00 03:55 PM Re: Noni Juice, am I doing this right?
sonia Offline

Loc: United Kingdom
Hi Keith,
The same thing happened to Aiesha. At the second week she got really dry and her skin had cracked considerably. Until then I had been giving her 30 (sometimes even 40ml) a day, splitting up the dose throughout the day. When this happened, I took the dose down to 20ml. The third week, she got better and I put the dose back up to 30ml. Remember 30ml is actually the adult dose so Aiesha (at the time she was 4 1/2) was already on a high dose.
As for eating, the xeronine which is created in your body when you drink the juice binds with the proteins from you food so it may be an idea to eat something. Below is an extract from the scientific literature of TNJ:

"Without xeronine, proteins, formed from
the connection of amino acids into long chains, are essentially dormant or inactive.
Proteins are vital to the function of
virtually every cell of the body. Only when
combined with xeronine can they become
active components in the health of the body.
When combined with xeronine, proteins become powerful tools that contribute to body structure, produce energy within the body and send chemical signals between cells—all for proper and healthy cell growth and maintenance.
We must understand that the manufacture
of xeronine is a very delicate and complex
process and if one small part of the
process is disrupted, such as limitations
in the availability or intake of proxeronine
—the scarcest and arguably the most
precious component in the whole
process—then nothing works".

Proxeronine is the whole reason behind drinking TNJ - our bodies just don't seem to have enough of it.

Try taking a reduced dose for a few days or split the dose between morning and evening before meals and see what happens. It may also be an idea to rub some juice on the dry areas of your body as the proxeronase catalyst is also found on the surface the skin and hair.

I don't know of anyone with EHK having a result with TNJ but then I didn't know of anyone with Lamellar having one either so we can only try.

I hope this answers your questions. If you have any more, let me know.

Best of luck!!

Sonia

Copyright 2012 Ichthyosis Information