Topic Options
#20087 - 10/05/00 12:54 PM Clinical Kiniesiology
sonia Offline

Loc: United Kingdom
Anyone out there tried this yet? Aiesha had her first session last week.

#20088 - 10/31/00 08:34 PM Re: Clinical Kiniesiology
Laura Phillips Offline

Loc: Detroit, MI
Sonia,

Can you fill us in some more...how does this work? Have you continued Aiesha's sessions? How's she doing?

L

#20089 - 11/01/00 08:30 PM Re: Clinical Kiniesiology
sonia Offline

Kinesiology uses muscle testing to find the problem areas (e.g. organs, etc) within the body and then uses a natural approach (e.g. homeopathy, nutrition, flower essenses etc.) to restore balance. You can read more about it at http://www.internethealthlibrary.com/Therapies/Kinesiology.htm#top. Simply by putting something in Aiesha's field (i.e. in her lap) we could tell if it was good for her or not. She was also tested for various chemicals and it turned out that she has a MASSIVE problem with chlorine and that it was overwhelming the liver (we already knew she has a liver problem). The most amazing thing is that the body not only asks for the remedy, but also the dosage and duration of the treatment. Aiesha chose homeopathy and the muscle test responded to a course of liver detox and liver drain. The detox finishes next week and the drain two weeks after that. Aiesha had another session a week ago and Akio (the kinesiologist) checked the liver and found that it was much better than before. She's convinced that she can get the skin to improve simply by asking the body what it wants. She's had good results with eczema (her husband and son are sufferers) but ichthyosis is a different ball game so we can only wait and see. Aiesha has another appointment on Saturday so I'll post another update then.

#20090 - 11/02/00 09:28 PM Re: Clinical Kiniesiology
Laura Phillips Offline

Loc: Detroit, MI
Very cool. Thanks for the link, too...I'm going to do some reading now [img]http://www.ichthyosis.com/ubb/smile.gif[/img]

Will be anxious to hear about your next update.

#20091 - 11/16/00 11:38 PM Re: Clinical Kiniesiology
sonia Offline

Aiesha had another appointment a couple of weeks ago. She didn't need to finish her liver drain and dextox homeopathy - the muscle testing revealed that the organs were "well-balanced". As this is a "mind, body, spirit" approach, I think that the skin will be the last to be treated, or not at all as the ichthysosis is supposed to be just a symptom. I must say that since Aiesha has been seeing the kinesiologist, her skin has been constantly dry (i.e. no good days) but never scaly. This is definately different from her usual pattern.

Watch this space....

Sonia.

Copyright 2012 Ichthyosis Information