Topic Options
#20083 - 10/02/00 10:09 PM The REAL Noni Juice
Kennys Offline

Loc: Seattle
"When you sign up to be a distributor through the Coconut Group, you have the opportunity to sponsor other people who also wish to become distributors in the Coconut group. When you sponsor someone, you receive a commission on the product they purchase. In this way, you are rewarded for finding the person and bringing them into the program."
----http://www.iwr.com/sponsors.htm

Make money, sell Noni Juice.

"Personal Sponsorship (PS). How many people you have personally sponsored and what leadership titles each of them holds."

Has anyone ever heard of a pyramid scheme? Well, you're looking at one.

Does anyone have any hard facts that this stuff help people with ichthyosis?

Where is this going?

#20084 - 10/03/00 03:18 PM Re: The REAL Noni Juice
sonia Offline

Loc: United Kingdom
Hi Kenny,
For the benefit of everyone who visit this board lets clear up a few concerns of yours. IWR.com are actually independent Morinda distributors selling Tahitian Noni Juice and sponsoring individuals to do the same. Morinda do not pay you for people you sponsor into your organisation, only when they buy a case of TNJ. This means, that it is not a pyramid (which pays only for recruiting). However, TNJ does work, how do I know? I've seen it first hand on my daughter who has Lamellar ichthyosis, I've also seen a woman with MS get better after only a month, an 8-year-old asthmatic boy come of his Ventolin pump after only 2 days, 3 people whose blood pressure has been lowered naturally after 2 weeks, a guy who quit a 20 year smoking habit after 10 days, the list is endless. TNJ is also available from many complementary therapists in the UK, I have also seen kinesiologists use it in muscle testing and are getting extremely good results with it. As for the science, it has been proven to have anti-cancer activity and the results can be seen on Medline at:
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/entrez/query...p;dopt=Abstract

There are also other articles on Medline you can read - just enter Morinda citrifolia in the search box.

On the complementary side, Positive Health Magazine ran a story on noni in Nov 1999. The online version can be read at:
http://www.positivehealth.com/permit/Articles/Nutrition/noni46.htm

If you go through the alternative therapies board you will also see some testimonials from people who have had good results with TNJ. Will it help everyone? Who know, one can only try. When I gave it to Aiesha over 9 months ago, I had never heard of TNJ, never mind of anyone who actually tried it themself. I did all my research on the product and then tried it myself and found that after 2 weeks, my chronic back pain (resulting from an epidural) had subsided considerably. It was 3 weeks before I saw a result on Aiesha. If you want to try TNJ, you don't have to go to a distributor, you can go directly to morinda.com and buy from them, then it would be no different than buying from an online health store. There are other companies around marketing noni juice, but TNJ is the only one that is scientifically tested - expensive but you get what you pay for.
At this point, I would like to say that all of Aiesha's skin creams and nutritional supplements come from network marketing companies. Why? Not because I'm a networker (I'm actually an IT consultant) but because the money these companies save on advertising is spent on research and development of their products and they rely on good testimonials for their products to sell. More importantly, I can see the results in my daughter.

Hope that clears up any issues for you.

Best regards,

Sonia.

#20085 - 10/05/00 02:30 AM Re: The REAL Noni Juice
Carson Offline

Sonia, the link you sent is very promising news. It's easy to understand and very clear to a non-scientist. Morphology is good stuff.

"http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/entrez/query.fcgi?ist_uids=7693328&dopt=Abstract

Induction of normal phenotypes in ras-transformed cells by damnacanthal from Morinda citrifolia.

Hiramatsu T, Imoto M, Koyano T, Umezawa K

Department of Applied Chemistry, Faculty of Science and Technology, Keio University, Yokohama, Japan.

We have screened tropical plant extracts for substances that induce normal morphology in K-rasts-NRK cells. As a result we isolated an anthraquinone compound, damnacanthal, from the chloroform extract of the root of Morinda citrifolia. Damnacanthal induced normal morphology and cytoskeletal structure in K-rasts-NRK cells at the permissive temperature, without changing the amount and localization of Ras. The effect of damnacanthal was reversible, and the compound had no effect on the morphology of RSVts-NRK cells expressing the src oncogene. Thus, damnacanthal is a new inhibitor of ras function."

Noni-Juice could be the key to life.

So you are saying that this juice cures, MS, asthma, high-blood pressure, smoking, muscle testing, cancer, ichthyosis and countless other ailments! Where can I get some?!

#20086 - 10/05/00 12:50 PM Re: The REAL Noni Juice
sonia Offline

Loc: United Kingdom
Hi Carson,
Glad you're impressed. Just so as not to mislead, TNJ does not cure, just gives the body enough quantities of the right enzymes to go about fixing itself. If you want to try, check out http://www.morinda.com

Best regards,

Sonia.

Copyright 2012 Ichthyosis Information