Topic Options
#20070 - 09/01/00 04:03 PM Tahitian Noni Juice
Les Avakian Offline

Loc: Fresno, Calif. USA 93705
Hello all, just wanted to add my two cents worth concerning Tahitian Noni Juice.In Wednesday chat,we discussed why tahitian and Keith said it is more concentrated than hawaiian noni juice.Since October is right around the corner and the beginning of "scaling season" I am going to give it a try.At least it is natural and shouldnt be harmful like overdosing on some strong harmful drug or toxic element.Take care all and will keep you posted. Bye for now. Les

#20071 - 09/30/00 12:49 PM Re: Tahitian Noni Juice
Ichthyosaur Offline

Hi Les. Since its about 2 weeks since you started trying Tahitian noni, do let us know how it is working out for you. Any significant changes in your skin? Sure would like to hear from you ! Thanks [img]http://www.ichthyosis.com/ubb/smile.gif[/img]

#20072 - 09/30/00 04:59 PM Re: Tahitian Noni Juice
Les Avakian Offline

Loc: Fresno, Calif. USA 93705
Hello Ichthyosour, I havent tried using the Tahitian Noni Juice because the weather has warmed here into the lower 80`s in central California and my dryness has gone away.I have X linked and am affected when the temperature hits the low to mid 70`s.In chat on Wednesday night, I met an X linked man who is using Noni juice and yucca.He takes one yucca pill in the morning and one at night and has been having positive results. Hopefully he will return this Wednesday so we can communicate further.Well that is about all for now. I will keep you posted. Bye for now. Les

Copyright 2012 Ichthyosis Information