Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#20047 - 09/30/00 10:50 PM Re: Noni Juice
sonia Offline

Loc: United Kingdom
Hi Ichthyosoar,
As far as I know, Morinda do not make noni capsules or with added pineapple. Make sure the bottle says Morinda Tahitian Noni Juice, otherwise you may end up buying an imposter product. I've seen people in the UK buy a product called "Noni Tahiti" in a lookalike bottle thinking that it's Tahitian Noni Juice (which is actually a trademark name). If you want to know exactly what products Morinda make then you can check out http://www.morinda.com and click on products. They do online ordering but charge $7.95 for shipping and handling so you may be better off finding a distributor near you.
As for dosage, I used to give Aiesha 30ml a day which is actually an adult dose. I take the same, first thing in the morning, 30 minutes before breakfast.

Hope this helps!!

Regards,

Sonia

#20048 - 06/14/03 08:32 PM Re: Noni Juice
KatieCakes Offline

Loc: Boston & South Attleboro, MA, ...
Hi, I was wondering...what kind of stores can you get Noni Juice at...can i get it at my local pharmacy like CVS or Brooks or do you buy it at health food stores? Thanks!

Katie

#20049 - 06/16/03 07:29 AM Re: Noni Juice
Sirena Offline

Loc: Wasilla, Alaska
?????????
Now that it has been a couple years I was wondering if people are still using it and still like it. I just checked the web site and it seems awfully spendy. I have never heard of it until now. I am curious.

#20050 - 06/16/03 12:31 PM Re: Noni Juice
Anonymous
Unregistered

Hey People,
I've tried Noni juice, tried it for about 3 months. I have EHK, so I'm not sure about other forms, but Noni juice did not help me at all. After 2 weeks it made my skin get really dry but never made it exfoliate in any way. It was "real" Tahitian Noni juice. I have also heard that Noni is under investigation by the FDA for making false claims about their product. I'm not saying it doesn't work, but it did nothing for me.
Keith.

#20051 - 06/16/03 04:06 PM Re: Noni Juice
sonia Offline

Hi Everyone,
I gave Tahitian Noni Juice to my daughter who has Dorfman-Chanarin syndrome (LI is a synptom of this condition) about 2 years ago. I must admit, she looked normal after about 2 weeks on the juice and stayed that way for about 3 months. After that, the scales came back and the juice did nothing. Having said that, I took Noni for 2 weeks and had some amazing things happen - increased energy, weight loss, no PMT!! Again, the results only lasted for around 3 months and then everyhing started to 'slip'. You cannot actually buy noni in a form that you can ingest in any of the health stores any more (not sure why) but only as creams and ointments.

Hope that helps.

Best regards to all,

Sonia.

#20052 - 06/16/03 04:06 PM Re: Noni Juice
sonia Offline

Hi Everyone,
I gave Tahitian Noni Juice to my daughter who has Dorfman-Chanarin syndrome (LI is a synptom of this condition) about 2 years ago. I must admit, she looked normal after about 2 weeks on the juice and stayed that way for about 3 months. After that, the scales came back and the juice did nothing. Having said that, I took Noni for 2 weeks and had some amazing things happen - increased energy, weight loss, no PMT!! Again, the results only lasted for around 3 months and then everyhing started to 'slip'. You cannot actually buy noni in a form that you can ingest in any of the health stores any more (not sure why) but only as creams and ointments.

Hope that helps.

Best regards to all,

Sonia.

#20053 - 05/21/05 11:34 AM Re: Noni Juice
richard 007 Offline

Loc: UK
Hi, I've just finished my first bottle of noni juice but not sure its Tahitian or where it comes from for that matter. I bought it from Holland & Barrett and it has the Aloe Vera brand on it. I haven't noticed any changes yet (taking 25ml a day) so I was wondering whether i'm buying the right juice and is it normal that it tastes so disgusting foul because no on has mentioned the taste yet.

#20054 - 06/27/05 11:43 PM Re: Noni Juice
snider_w Offline

Loc: Richmond, CA, USA
Hello Richard,

There are many brands of Noni juice. However, what you had purchased is no Tahitian Noni.

Reply to snider_w@yahoo.com and I will send you website links to the many brands of Noni juice.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Copyright 2012 Ichthyosis Information