Hi everyone, I recently submitted the letter about the discrimination in the public school system. The reason for this post is I'd like to solicit everyones help in something. I would like to ask everyone that is associated with the F.I.R.S.T. Foundation or has anything to do with it whatsoever, rather directly or indirectly, to contact this school and it's administration. I am including what I beileve to be the email address of the school my daughter attends. If you would, my daughter and I would greatly appreciate it if you could write to these people and just educate them on Ichthyosis and if you know anything about EHK, that in particular. Perhaps if they are bombarded with letters from members of this organization, just maybe they will then be willing to open their eyes. If you do contact them, in the subject line be sure to put in my daughters name along with however else you choose to title your letter. Her name is Cindie Carey, also mention her name in the body of the text just incase they don't pay attention to the subject box.

Thank you all so much for your support, it means a great deal to us.

Sincerely,

Karen Carey

Darby Jr. High: hross@darby2.fssc.k12.ar.us