Topic Options
#19742 - 08/29/07 10:44 PM How can I take her back into my arm?
Peter Offline

Loc: Chengdu,Sichuan,China
She told me she willing to be my girl friend, I was very happy at that moment.But after I told her I got the ichthyosis, which probably will pass down to the next generation, she was greatly surprised.Then she changed her mind,now we are just normal friends.I feel sad, I can't love her more, but she broke my heart.I need your help, is there any one could tell me how can I take her back? I hope she can accept me.

------------------
What good is it for a man to gain the whole world,but yet loose or forfeit his very self?

#19743 - 02/03/08 09:06 PM Re: How can I take her back into my arm?
barbergirl Offline

Loc: Tennessee, US
i've been dating a guy for almost two years now...and that's one of the main reasons we aren't thinking about marriage yet. he is worried that i could pass it on. it stinks. but God will provide what He thinks is best for us.
Quote:
Originally posted by Peter:
She told me she willing to be my girl friend, I was very happy at that moment.But after I told her I got the ichthyosis, which probably will pass down to the next generation, she was greatly surprised.Then she changed her mind,now we are just normal friends.I feel sad, I can't love her more, but she broke my heart.I need your help, is there any one could tell me how can I take her back? I hope she can accept me.

#28285 - 03/18/12 12:51 PM Re: How can I take her back into my arm? [Re: Peter]
Anonymous
Unregistered

I'm so sorry your having to deal with this. If she isn't willing to support and love you through anything then you deserve someone who will!

Copyright 2012 Ichthyosis Information