Topic Options
#19628 - 08/20/06 07:19 PM I'm so scared!
mrslollis Offline

Loc: Monterey
Hello my name is Theresa Lollis and I don't have anyone in my family who has any of the diseases listed here so i can't even pretend to understand. I do have 3 children with severe eczema or i should at least said had. I'm so scared to post here i'm shaking. OK so your probably wondering why i'm wasting your time. Ok so today i was watching a program on discovery health about children with harlequin disease and i thought to myself i wish i could tell those moms what worked for me and of course i can't just call them up and tell them. God i'm so nervous....since it has to do with the skin and all....ok so anyways there are some products that i believe could really make a difference( not any magic potions or anything like that). If you want to know more you can contact me. If i'm out of line posting here you can call me names and do whatever you want and if i am i'm so sorry i just thought i could help some people out i won't be mad if you don't want me around. Because i know what it's like to have people saying ohh you know what i mean and they have no idea. Just like i said i had 3 with eczema and asthma and a son who had a heart deffect that people just blew off as just another heart mumur ( he had open heart surgey and he's fine). Ok i'm going to stop now before i get worse and put my foot way down my throat and choke to death.

#19629 - 08/20/06 08:21 PM Re: I'm so scared!
mrslollis Offline

Loc: Monterey
WHOA! you don't even know what anxiety i've been going through lol i seen the message in my inbox i was thinking oh no here it goes ......and then you were so nice to me THank you! I don't know i've heard of people who said they have said something on a board and it made everyone hate them and send them hate mail.

#19630 - 08/20/06 11:45 PM Re: I'm so scared!
Hearsay Offline

Loc: Richmond, VA, USA
3. Not to mention ongoing attacks on regulars when either of the two above situations come about. A while back a whole posse of people showed up when someone selling some crap solution decided that I didn't know what I was talking about because my username happens to be "hearsay."
I also have an unaffected daughter, age 8.

email: jennifer at confettiskin dot com
facebook - find me on "ichthyosis mommy spot" or "friends of ichthyosis"

Copyright 2012 Ichthyosis Information