Topic Options
#19561 - 02/05/06 10:05 PM Physicians formula cosmetics
Aquatic154 Offline

I have been using physicians formula cosmetics for a few months now,and have noticed that i seem to be breaking out a bit more from it (or so i think its from it). I was wondering if anyone else has used their concealer products and has experienced the same thing.

#19562 - 02/06/06 03:45 PM Re: Physicians formula cosmetics
jds Offline

Loc: Austin, Texas
Hi. I do not have ichthyosis so I do not know if this is even applicable, but I do tend to break out alot (especailly from kissing my little guy with all the aquaphor on his face). I started using bare minerals makeup. All of the products are powders (even the foundation). You buff the products onto your skin. These products are the first I have found that keep my skin in check and they offer great coverage. I have dark circles under my eyes and my nose and chin area are usually reddish. The foundation alone tends to cover it up and adds a smoothness to my complexion. Since I have started using bare minerals, more people are commenting on how nice I look. They think I've lost weight or something (I have a 9 week old son.). I know it is because of this makeup; it makes your skin beautiful. Again, I do not have ichthoysis, so bare that in mind. If you want to try it out, ULTA will do free facials using bare minerals. Hope you find a makeup that works for you. Happy hunting.
Tammy
lamellar ichthyosis

Copyright 2012 Ichthyosis Information