Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Topic Options
#16715 - 01/20/06 11:54 PM Re: New member story and hand cream question
pauline5 Offline

Loc: Melbourne, Australia
it is so amazing that so many have the thick feet and hands...

Jennifer I would love to post some pictures of my hands and feet for your picture site?
Let me know if this is ok?

And Jennifer I thought it was so sweet that your son patiently waited for you to finish paring down his feet...I remember so vividly the tantrums I had when the district nurses would come on week nights...I hated them with a passion, and would kick and scream at them... My poor mother...Anyway

Listen can anyone enlighten me as to whether I was likely to be a collodian baby...?
Derms keep asking me this question, and all I can tell them (given that we are talking about 1964) is that mum said all the skin came away with the water, and I was very red raw and the skin shed like tissue paper...

Does that mean I had a membrane covering me and maybe it shed much earlier than it was supposed to?

I would really like this verified after all these years...

Thanks in advance
Pauline.

#16716 - 01/23/06 03:57 AM Re: New member story and hand cream question
dslacker Offline

Loc: Copenhagen - Denmark - Europe
Pauline - Seeing as we have the same variant, and I was not collodian (but comming through the birthcanal did certainly peel us raw... - Nicholsky's Reaction, I think it is called), I dont believe you were one either.

I seem to remember reading somewhere that collodian is not part of the EHK discribtion...

------------------
The Danish Slacker
-------------------------
dslacker@trustme.dk
"Have you got the will to be weird"
----------------------
"Have you got the will to be weird"
----------------------

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

Copyright 2012 Ichthyosis Information