Topic Options
#16561 - 01/11/04 08:38 PM conference in missouri
luckelizard Offline

Loc: Corpus Christi, TX, USA
hey all.. its crystal again.. just trying to get a little heads up on who all is able to go to the skin conference this year.. i haven't been to one since i was 13.. i am 22 now.. i really really want to go to this one but i live off ssi and they don't pay me enough...lol i also have a 2 yr old son i would have to pay for. that and the transportation to get there. i just want to know if anyone has any ideas on how i can raise money or something to get me and my family there. if anyone needs anything.. yall can also email me at special_bones@yahoo.com i have EHK yet my son was born.. thankfully without it. he is the light of my life but i want to teach him at an early age that just because people may look different they are most of the time more lovable. take care and hope to hear from someone soon.

#16562 - 01/11/04 10:15 PM Re: conference in missouri
ShaunaJ Offline

Loc: Ogden,Utah
We are saling pizzas to help us earn a little extra cash to cover the trip. Try going to places that do fundraiser we have a place called Tony's pizza. I know Krispy Kream has them also. All you do is go around asking people if they would like to buy what ever it is you are selling and let them know what you are raising the money for. I come from a big communtiy so they all know Ryley and about her skin so for me this is easy to do. I don't have to tell them about Ich becasue they already know. All I have to say is the conference is this year and they buy a pizza or two. I was lucky last year my mom won 10,000 dollars and paid for me and the family to go. This year we are saving and selling to get there and no matter what it takes we are going to get there. Another Idea is yard sale anyting you don't need or have grown out of. Hope to see you there.

Shauna
"Choose a job that you LOVE and
you'll never WORK a day in your life!"

Copyright 2012 Ichthyosis Information