Topic Options
#16172 - 11/13/06 01:53 AM New to the board
my3sons Offline

Loc: Gloucester City, NJ
Hi all. I posted a very long time ago under a different name and I honestly don't remember what it was. I have 3 boys and one has CIE. My boys are Will (he'll be 3 on the 22nd), Nikolas (affected...he'll be 2 on the 15th) and Owen (almost 7 months). Originally when Nikolas was born we were told he had LI. Testing showed he didn't. Then when we were pregnant with Owen we got Nikolas tested for CIE and we found out that is what he had. I've found that I'm tired of not having anyone to talk to about problems other than my husband so I thought it was a good idea to come back. I look forward to getting to know everyone.
Gabby

#16173 - 11/13/06 09:48 AM Re: New to the board
Kotick Offline

Loc: Brisbane, Australia
Welcome back!!! Glad you have returned!!!

My name is Jeff and I am 29 with Lamellar ichthyosis, and I live in Brisbane, Australia.

#16174 - 11/13/06 12:04 PM Re: New to the board
libby Offline

Loc: USA
Hi and welcome! You have 3 sons, I have 3 daughters! My oldest who is 11 has CIE.

I do find this BB quite helpful. I do not post often, but I do read a lot of the posts, which are sometimes sad, funny, or quite informative. There is a great support network here, so if you are ever feeling low, this is the place to go for a pick me up or a feeling of relief knowing that you're not alone.

Again, welcome back!

Libby

[This message has been edited by libby (edited November 13, 2006).]

Moderator:  Laura Phillips 

Copyright 2012 Ichthyosis Information