Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#16138 - 09/15/06 08:44 AM Re: help!
libby Offline

Loc: USA
Hi Erin,

I just looked at your website and I still have a smile on my face. Actually tears in my eyes. I have 3 girls (7,9,11) The time goes by so quickly. Cherish every moment you have with Ethan. He is absolutely adorable!

Libby

#16139 - 10/21/06 11:09 AM Re: help!
Pitchounette Offline

Loc: Quebec, QC, Canada
Hi Libby,

Did you solve your problem with Aderma? Did you find where to buy it?

If not, I could help you. I am living in Quebec, Canada, where I can buy it in every drugstore.

I have been using Exomega for my baby since a few days, and I like it even if it is quite expensive. Could you tell me if you think it is better than Eucerin that the derm prescribes me yesterday?

I could buy some Exomega for you and post it. If you email me your address, I will send you a bottle to see how much time it takes and if there is some customs dues if I send it as a gift. I will be very happy to help you. Please contact me by email.

Pitchounette

#16140 - 11/26/06 07:54 PM Re: help!
libby Offline

I need help again!! The company (Pharamprix...SP??) that we were getting Aderma fromm in Canada just informed us yesterday that they will no longer ship to the USA.

Pitchounette, if you are still willing to help, please let me know!

Thanks,
Lib

#16141 - 05/09/07 08:33 AM Re: help!
libby Offline

Hi Pitchounette,

I do need your help!!!! We were getting Aderma from Get Canadian Drugs.com, but they can't get the Aderma any longer. We have one tube left and are in total panic mode right now!!! If you are still willing to help us out, we would REALLY appreciate it.

Thanks,
Libby

#16142 - 05/22/07 11:29 PM Re: help!
wonderboy Offline

Loc: Orem, Utah USA
We just found my favorite brand of creams of all time! We've done the aquaphor, the cetaphil, the aveeno, (all in phases) but now our favorite is called Sween Cream. There is a lotion that is pretty good, but the cream is fantastic! There is also a more 'greasy' ointment/like stuff called sween 24 (given in the gift bags at last years conference.) I love that stuff too. It's really great to add to the sween cream or lotion as kind of a compound!
It's hard to find, I have to order it online or have my pharmacist order it for me. It's cheaper for him to order it for you. You can also order smaller quantities for trial basis.

------------------
Kerry
Mason's Mom
Lamellar Ichthyosis
5/9/2004

#16143 - 05/23/07 09:52 AM Re: help!
libby Offline

Hi Kerry,

We have tried Sween 24, but not Sween Cream! Maybe I will give it a try. If it doesn't work, we will just add it to our ever growing collection!

I just read your other posts and I have to say that I am sorry that I can't offer you any advice. I can offer some words of encouragement though! Keep up the good work. Your days must be exhausting, but your posts are so upbeat. Good luck to you and your son. I am sure there are plenty of wise ppl on here that can offer you many suggestions!

Libby
mother to Claire who has CIE

#16144 - 05/23/07 01:45 PM Re: help!
Pitchounette Offline

Loc: Quebec, QC, Canada
Hi Libby,

I am back on the Ichthyosis Board after a few months, because of a severe post-partum depression (I was not able to read on ichthyosis any more without crying...) and find you message about problem with Aderma.

Are you still interested in Aderma cream? I can send you some. I go to France in a few weeks and I can buy some at a better price than in Quebec. So it's up to you.

Please find my email adress to contact me.
aurelie.desfleurs@fsa.ulaval.ca

Pitchounette

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  Laura Phillips 

Copyright 2012 Ichthyosis Information