Topic Options
#15241 - 07/04/02 06:27 PM Problems with soy in accutane,Is Soriatane a replacement? intolorant! help
faucamp Offline

I am at week 9 snf one day with with accutane. I am still breaking out. Yesterday I looked at the ingredints of accutane and noticed that it has soybean oil an and soybean flakes in it. I am intollerant of soy and whole wheat it gives me gas or the runs but IT gives Me ACNE too!
I am not imagining that I have done many tests to prove that... so is there a liqiud accutane? Or is the Soritane good for acne that doesn't have soy in it!!! Help!!!!!

#15242 - 07/08/02 02:39 AM Re: Problems with soy in accutane,Is Soriatane a replacement? intolorant! help
Chandra Offline

Loc: Grants Pass, OR
These are excellent questions, and in the next few days I suspect you can get answers from folks on the board who are familiar with Accutane vs. Soriatane. Welcome to the board, we're glad to have you here.

So you know, many of us were off at the national conference from July 5-7th and only a few of us live close enough to the conference to have arrived home already. In the mean time, consider speaking with F.I.R.S.T. about retinoid issues. Their site is located at www.scalyskin.org and they can send you some wonderful information.

Moderator:  Laura Phillips 

Copyright 2012 Ichthyosis Information