Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#1450 - 12/19/02 10:51 AM Re: Hard bumps that aren't scales????
Robert Offline

Loc: Depoe Bay, Oregon
For what its worth I get little cysts around my eyes and was told by a doctor its common with people who have skin conditions. I also have very swollen lymph nodes that don't drain fluid very well and send shooting pain through my neck and into my head.

#1451 - 12/23/02 01:05 PM Re: Hard bumps that aren't scales????
kevin246 Offline

Loc: Tennessee (USA)
Keith and Robert, I too, have had swollen lymph nodes. About 21 years ago, I had surgery and they removed two from my neck. I have Lamellar. Since then, most of my remaining lymph nodes remain swollen. The neurologist said that it's just part of it. Good Luck and I hope everyone has a Merry Christmas!

#1452 - 01/25/03 08:59 AM Re: Hard bumps that aren't scales????
deb Offline

Loc: london, ky,usa
I also get these little hard bumps. I had one that developed under the upper eyelid and everytime I blinked, it was scratching my eye. My opthamologist removed it and sent it off. The results came back that it was calcified cholesterol. That really freaked me out because I have very low cholesterol levels. That was the only one I ever had removed. I have one on my face, and several on the backs of my arms. I can handle the bumps, it's this cracking of my skin due to the cold that I can't stand right now- hurry up spring!!

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  Laura Phillips, Sideshow_bob 

Copyright 2012 Ichthyosis Information