Topic Options
#13533 - 02/22/07 02:25 AM I'm mad
Deborah Crawshaw Offline

Loc: Sabetha KS United States
I wanted to unload about something that happened last night. My daughter Darcy was at a ball game last night and this one little girl got in to her purse, took out the mascara and put it on Darcy's shirt and put lotion in her hair. I was so Pissed when I heard this. Needless to say when I call the girls mother, the girl claimed that she didn't do it, someone else did. I can't prove anything because I wasn't there. I have called the principal and he tells me that he will look into it. I'm prepared to also talk to the superintendent.
I'm just so sick of all this. I don't know if all of it has anything to do with ich or not. That's the hard part. I know how girls can be, trust me I remember how Junior high and High school were. Wouldn't go back there for all the money in the world.
It just seems like I end up going to parents or whoever and talking to these poeple and nothing every gets done about these little bitches!
I just need to vent. I often feel like nobody understands how intese my feelings are about this. Am I crazy or what?

------------------
Debbie
Darcy's Mom
CIE

#13534 - 02/22/07 03:48 AM Re: I'm mad
R Offline

Things like this really anger me as well. I understand completely the extent of your emotions as well as the feeling that you can't relate them to anyone. Actually, I feel that way almost on a daily basis since I'm a loner with no one to really talk to. I have to contend with rudeness from people on a daily basis because of medical ailments that I have no control over. I've gotten angry to the point where I can't control myself just because of the primitive animal-like mentality of some people. It really makes you feel helpless in a lot of ways just dealing with these emotions, dealing with a disease that people scorn you for that you have no control of, and how incredibly cruel some people are. I've found that talking things out with people, to relate, has really helped me (though, I wish I had more people to talk to. for as much of an isolated person that I am, I really seem to enjoy talking to people.)

#13535 - 02/22/07 05:10 AM Re: I'm mad
swebblie Offline

Loc: Wollongong, Australia
You could always ask around and find out if any other teenagers witnessed this horrible event. Maybe the truth can be revealed that way.

Sarah

#13536 - 02/27/07 01:40 AM Re: I'm mad
threerxli Offline

Loc: virginia
Deborah, I think that you're a mom with every right to feel angry. How is Darcy feeling? Has Darcy talked with the principal to report this? There should always be a ZERO tolerance for bullying at the school. Please talk to the principal first, and if nothing is done to remedy the situation, then go forward. Make sure when you go in to talk, you're calm...and also have an idea as to what you would like to happen, and what you would like in place if something like this happens again. (by this girl or another) NO ONE deserves to feel that way, NO ONE. I would love to go to the school with you. I think that FIRST has an article in the recent flyer they mailed out about bullying and ichthyosis. Please let me know if the situation is or is not resolved. Stay strong!

Moderator:  marcsmom, Sideshow_bob 

Copyright 2012 Ichthyosis Information