Hi everyone. There is a search engine on the internet that is powered by Yahoo. They give one penny for every search you do to the charity of your choice. The site is www.goodsearch.com. If you use that as a search engine it asks what charity you would like to help - you just type in Foundation for Ichthyosis and Related Skin Types and click on the Verify button. The next time you use the search engine, FIRST will automatically be chosen as your charity of choice. It is pretty cool, and I am going to start using this all the time. This is an easy way to raise some money for FIRST. I use a search engine several times a day. The more people that use it, the more money is raised for FIRST. I hope you will consider using it and also spread the word with family and friends. Please, everyone...this is a simple way to raise some money for FIRST!

By the way, Courtney is here with Dmitry and Julia spending some time on leave before they settle in Maryland. Courtney says hi!

------------------
Stephanie

I GoodSearch for the Foundation for Ichthyosis and Related Skin Types.

Raise money for the Foundation just by searching the internet with GoodSearch - www.goodsearch.com- powered by Yahoo!