Topic Options
#13460 - 02/07/07 11:39 PM We scheduled my c-section
jrmiss86 Offline

Loc: Marlton, NJ, USA
So I found out today that little Elizabeth Rose will be making her entrance on March 20th at 11:15 am. I have decided that I love having this scheduled, it is taking a lot of the stress off. Hopefully she will not decide to make an early entrance, I have been getting more and more braxton hicks contractions. (I am sure I spelled that wrong)
Liz (3/16/07)

#13461 - 02/08/07 12:34 AM Re: We scheduled my c-section
threerxli Offline

Loc: virginia
Congrats, thats the day before my sons birthday! He loves knowing that on groundhogs day, he only has 6 more weeks until his birthday!

#13462 - 02/08/07 05:51 PM Re: We scheduled my c-section
jrmiss86 Offline

Loc: Marlton, NJ, USA
Thanks,

I have a March birthday as well so I love the month myself. Erin it is funny that your birthday is on March 17th, that is when I was due, but I was born two weeks early instead. We love the name Elizabeth, we had actually thought about Samantha Elizabeth, but we have a really long last name so I thought I should give her at least a little bit of a break. The only thing I am worried about with a March Birthday is the fact that it is so close to Alex's birthday. He is February 3 and she will be March 20th, but I guess we will manage.

Thanks again

Heather
Liz (3/16/07)

#13463 - 02/09/07 01:22 AM Re: We scheduled my c-section
threerxli Offline

Loc: virginia
We have our youngest in January, mine in February, My middle son in March, my oldest in April... and poor hubby is off on his own in July. We have this Breakfast birthday cake tradition..its chocolate cake, with bananas, strawberries and whipped cream layered with wipped cream and sprinkles on top! So for four months straight we eat Birthday breakfast cake..YUMMY! The funny part is that my two older boys are only 18 days apart, the oldest was suppose to be born in MAY!
I love the name Elizabeth, is she going to have a nickname too????

Moderator:  marcsmom, Sideshow_bob 

Copyright 2012 Ichthyosis Information