Topic Options
#13072 - 11/15/06 06:54 AM Dr. Phil - Child with Extreme Disorder
CShell Offline

Loc: Fort Meade, MD
I am DYING to get the word out nationally about ichthyosis. And since I don't have enough money to make a prime-time television commercial at the moment, I've been perusing different avenues.

Dr. Phil's website has a place where you can submit your story, and one of the topics is "Does your child have an extreme disorder?" I already submitted Julia's story (and I HATE HATE HATE Dr. Phil, but soooo many people watch him lol), so you all should go and submit your stories, and maybe he'll make a seperate show about ichthyosis [img]http://www.ichthyosis.com/ubb/smile.gif[/img] Just a thought!

#13073 - 11/15/06 03:01 PM Re: Dr. Phil - Child with Extreme Disorder
threerxli Offline

Loc: virginia
I did submit several stories concerning Ichthyosis in prior years. Still have not heard back. I hope in this case it works.
Good LUCK.

#13074 - 11/15/06 08:24 PM Re: Dr. Phil - Child with Extreme Disorder
rodkarbrown Offline

Loc: Rochelle IL USA
I posted to him. We will see what happens!

Karla

#13075 - 11/15/06 08:34 PM Re: Dr. Phil - Child with Extreme Disorder
CShell Offline

Loc: Fort Meade, MD
Awesome! Yeah, I'm not holding my breath, I submitted to him quite a few times in the past year and heard nothing...but I thought now that he had a specific topic for it, our chances might be better lol Who knows!

#13076 - 11/15/06 09:23 PM Re: Dr. Phil - Child with Extreme Disorder
texlex99_dup1 Offline

Loc: Brooklyn Park, MN USA
I will send in my story also, I don't have children who are affected, but maybe he would also be interested in adults who have grown up with something like NS and how they manage in their everyday life.

Becky

Moderator:  marcsmom, Sideshow_bob 

Copyright 2012 Ichthyosis Information