Topic Options
#1192 - 08/23/02 06:09 AM MARRIAGE ANNOUNCEMENT OF TIM AND KAREN SAWYER!!!!
Karen Offline

Loc: Hemet, CA
Well,

I thought i'd announce the wedding of me and my best friend Tim. We got married on Aug 18, 2002 in Las Vegas for anyone who's interested in knowing. :-D it's been a
L O N G time coming and many of you have walked through a lot with me with my divorce back two yrs ago and the reunion with Tim and know of our story.

Thank you all for being such WONDERFUL friends. I couldn't ask for a more wonderful group and dedicated friends then those that i've found through this web site and foundation. Special thanks goes out to Les Avakian, Keith Charcha (if i spelled it right, if not, he'll shoot me. I got the invite guys thanks i'll be there.) his beautiful bride to be Beverly, Michelle Nightengale my WONDERFUL friend, and my other wonderful friend Pauline. You guys have been a very SPECIAL BLESSING TO ME AND IN MY LIFE. Also thanks to all for the support shown to cindie and i when everything went haywire in Arkansas concerning the schools and all. But GLORY TO GOD we are FINALLY MARRIED. Ceremony was beautiful and for any of you who'd like to see the pics when we get them, i'm going to scan them and so you can see them if you'd like just let me know. I never thought i'd see the day. Once again, thanks to everyone, hopefully next time i'll get to go to the conference.

LOVE YOU ALL,
Tim & Karen Sawyer :-D

#1193 - 08/23/02 08:30 AM Re: MARRIAGE ANNOUNCEMENT OF TIM AND KAREN SAWYER!!!!
pauline5 Offline

Loc: Melbourne, Australia
Hi Karen,
I am so happy that you have finally married Tim, and am glad that it was a wonderful day for you both....I would love to see your photos when you have time....

A BIG CONGRATULATIONS from me, and lots of love, hugs and kisses [img]http://www.ichthyosis.com/ubb/smile.gif[/img]
XXXXXXX

Seems to be a big year for weddings hey!!!!

#1194 - 08/23/02 01:28 PM Re: MARRIAGE ANNOUNCEMENT OF TIM AND KAREN SAWYER!!!!
Anonymous
Unregistered

Mr. & Mrs. Sawyer,
Congratulations on your marriage! Sorry we couldn't make it, this is the second Vegas wedding in the last few months that I have missed. You had to beat me to it didn't ya. Unless someone else sneaks another marriage in before me I guess I'm next. You did misspell my name so I am going to shoot you. Tell Tim I said congratulations also and say hi to the family.
Keith.

#1195 - 08/25/02 05:26 PM Re: MARRIAGE ANNOUNCEMENT OF TIM AND KAREN SAWYER!!!!
Les Avakian Offline

Loc: Fresno, Calif. USA 93705
Hello Tim and Karen
Congragulations on your wedding and may life bring you both happiness and joy.It is great having you down in southern California and cannot wait until we can get everyone together for a barbecue. Take care Sawyer family and hope to see you soon.
Your central cal ich friend,
Les

Moderator:  Laura Phillips, Sideshow_bob 

Copyright 2012 Ichthyosis Information