Topic Options
#11230 - 03/10/06 08:54 PM K, this is weird...
CShell Offline

Loc: Fort Meade, MD
I don't know if it's a reaction to the detergent we use (Baby All or Dreft), but on all of her clothes, wherever the Aquaphor was and accumulated (like the inside of her hat, under the arms of her onsies) it turned green!??? What's up with that??

#11231 - 03/11/06 05:05 PM Re: K, this is weird...
skittles71 Offline

Loc: Catawba North carolina
That is weird I have'nt never heard of that happen.Will it hurt to use a little Clorox on them.Not to sure about it with her skin but maybe a idea.Then if you do use the Clorox just wash them again with the baby detergent.

[This message has been edited by skittles71 (edited March 11, 2006).]

#11232 - 03/11/06 10:14 PM Re: K, this is weird...
victoria Offline

Loc: Berkshire, England
Quote:
Originally posted by CShell:
I don't know if it's a reaction to the detergent we use (Baby All or Dreft), but on all of her clothes, wherever the Aquaphor was and accumulated (like the inside of her hat, under the arms of her onsies) it turned green!??? What's up with that??

Have a good luck at your powder as this happened to me before with kians vests....our powder contained little blue particles (presumably the active ingriedient) which clung to the cream residue and then dyed the clothes in that area. Maybe your powder has the same but with green particles in it ????
The way i got around it and still do now is just fill my bath tub up with hot water and leave his clothes soaking in there first and then scrub them by hand before machine washing them.
Vic

#11233 - 03/12/06 06:49 AM Re: K, this is weird...
CShell Offline

Loc: Fort Meade, MD
Huh. That's so weird lol Guess we'll be switching to a different brand! I don't have time to wash all of her clothes by hand, we go thru at least 2 outfits a day!

Moderator:  marcsmom, Sideshow_bob 

Copyright 2012 Ichthyosis Information