Men & ( )

Posted by: MOHAMED TAWFIK GONAME

Men & ( ) - 04/14/01 08:01 AM

hi there people
just want to ask does it make a difference when you want to have sex and you have ich.
Posted by: Anonymous

Re: Men & ( ) - 04/15/01 04:05 AM

Mohamed,
I don't know excatly what you mean "does it make a difference"? I'm not sure what kind of Ichthyosis you have, different kinds have different "obstacles". I have EHK,some things can be painful for both partners. I don't just mean sexual activity either, with my ichthyosis I cut very easily so being rubbed on, knelt on, pushed on or even just layed on can peel my skin off. Without being too descriptive I can tell you lubricants help. Other then that the only thing you can do is experiment with your lover as to what hurts and what doesn't, it can be fun! You'll figure it out. Hope this has helped. If you have any specific questions write in private, my email is keithx1@earthlink.net maybe I can help.
Keith.
Posted by: MOHAMED TAWFIK GONAME

Re: Men & ( ) - 04/16/01 04:35 PM

WHAT I MENT
DOES YOUR SEXUAL SYSTEM HAVE PROPLEMS DURING SEXUAL CONTACT.
TAKING IN COCERN THE FRICTION OF THE MALE SEXUAL PARTS

"SORRY FOR THE WORDS I USED"
Posted by: Anonymous

Re: Men & ( ) - 04/17/01 01:44 PM

Mohamed,
I'm sorry I am the only one to respond, all I can tell you is what I personnaly have tried. Yes it does hurt sometimes to have sex because of the friction and our sensitive and sometimes scaly skin. If you are experiencing pain/raw spots try a lubricated condom. If you don't like condoms and are practicving another form of birth control use a lubricant designed just for things like this, off hand I would say KY jelly. Don't use vaseline, it doesn't dissolve easily inside your partner and can cause infections. I don't know if you can get these products in your country but it is all I can tell you. Keith.