Gloves

Posted by: aylasmom

Gloves - 02/12/07 03:45 PM

Hey everyone...I know some of you currently use gloves, or have in the past. For those of you who did and then stopped, I am curious as to why?? I have been considering it, but was hoping for some input from those of you who have tried it... Thanks-
Posted by: aylasmom

Re: Gloves - 02/14/07 04:44 PM

Thanks for the response Erin-
Posted by: NESSAS MOMMY

Re: Gloves - 02/14/07 10:07 PM

we USED GLOVES FOR THE FIRST 2 MONTHS AND THEN i FELT IT WAS HURTING HER SKIN. SHE DOESNT GET ANY SKIN INFECTIONS AND NEVER HAS SO TO ME IT WAS JUST A WASTE OF MONEY. IN THE BEGINING WE USED IT BECAUSE THE HOSPITAL TOLD US TO. ONCE I SAW SHE WASNT GETTING INFECTIONS I DIDNT FEEL IT WAS NESSACERY.. we ALSO USED TO BUT THEM FROM COSTCO. HAPPY V DAY [img]http://www.ichthyosis.com/ubb/smile.gif[/img]
Posted by: Angel24755

Re: Gloves - 02/14/07 11:35 PM

Erin, you might want to use gloves while you're pregnant and using the Mimyx. Being that Mimyx has THC in it, I'm not really sure what effects it would have on a pregnancy (probably none but better safe than sorry.) The only reason I say this is when Cade was little the derm gave us prescriptions for Desonide and Elidel to try. When I got pregnant with Leah the derm said I shouldn't be the one applying either of those unless I was wearing gloves and washing my hands afterwards. We weren't using either of them by the time I got pregnant with Leah and only tried them a few times before we realized that they weren't helping...only making things worse. Anyway...just a thought.
Lisa
Posted by: atwoodclan

Re: Gloves - 02/19/07 05:02 PM

I use gloves all the time, but it is more for my skin reaction. I have sensitive skin and can't take all the lotions.

Gloves are cheaper to buy online than at Sams or other stores. I buy 1000 at a time. We use syntheic powder free laxtex-free gloves.

Michelle